Sunday, September 9, 2018

Topic Research: The Others in Wonderland

For my semester project I want to write my version of Alice in Wonderland by telling the stories from the other character's point of view. One story I would love to include is the tea party scene. This is my favorite scene from Alice in Wonderland and it will be fun to tell what the Mad Hatter was thinking/feeling during the party. The second story I will work on is based on the Queen of Hearts perspective. She could have a reason for being so hateful towards others. The reason for her affiliation with hearts was never brought up. I would also like to tell back stories of characters. Telling a story about the flowers, before or after Alice arrived, would be fun. To prep for my project I want to read the Looking Glass or see if I can find different cultural versions of Alice in Wonderland for inspiration for my stories.

Web Source: Alice Looking Glass unit, source
Image Information: The Queen of Heart's Rose Garden, Web Source: Max Pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment